Thank you for joining our proud family of Literature Lovers!
(Not to mention the nicest group you're likely to meet on the Internet.)
Skip on down if you already know you want to get CraftLit news in your inbox.
If you're new to the show, you might want to grab some links where can find and chat with your Classics Compatriots on:
Being on our (infrequently used) mailing list will help you:
- find out about current and upcoming annotated audiobooks™
- get a Premium Audio Membership via our app, our downloading site, or Patreon.com
- hear about special episodes and events before anyone else
- get sneak peeks of upcoming books and new releases
- get updates if iTunes goes down (again) or an episode needs to be re-loaded
- find out when I'll be appearing somewhere nifty
- find out when and how to join in our online Livestreamed Crafty Chats
- Get a pdf of the entire annotated audiobook collection with links
It's super easy to subscribe to the show through our app or on iTunes so that we can hand deliver every episode to your mobile device. To subscribe, click here, then click the blue "view in iTunes" button, then "subscribe" once iTunes opens up. (You'd be surprised how important it is to get those subscriptions.)
If you've already subscribed to—and like—the podcast, I'd be grateful for a review on iTunes! Make sure you include your Facebook/Ravelry/Twitter handle so I can give you a happy, "hulllooooooo!"
Talk to you soon and thank you for supporting independent audio!
Please enter your information below.
We will never give away or sell your emails.
Just-the-Books is on semi-permanent hiatus for now. If that changes, you'll hear about it here.
* indicates required